A LIFE COACH TO FIND BACK YOUR
HAPPINESS AND MOTIVATION
WHY A LIFE COACH
The purpose of life coaching is for you to become more peaceful and happy, to feel more of your good feelings and be more comfortable with the bad ones. Over the course of 3 months you will learn that you are far more in control of your own happiness than you ever thought possible. You will learn to make small changes in the way you feel, think and act and you will come to realize that these small changes can make a huge difference.
- You feel your life is not exciting anymore.
- You don’ t know what makes you happy and you want to re/discover your passion.
- You need to boost your self-confidence.
- You experience negative thoughts, stress, and self-doubt.
- You desire a life with purpose and meaning but you don’t know where to start.
- You want to understand yourself better.
- You have problems with relationships.
- You feel confused about what to do next in your life or your career.
- You are a people pleaser and then get frustrated because you don’t get the same in return.
In order to be happy MIND, EMOTIONS, ENERGY AND BODY have to be in harmony and need to go at the same speed, like the wheels of a car.
We will work on your mind by exposing the unconscious beliefs that are blocking you and explore what is really important for you. We will work on your emotions and energy level through guided meditations, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques. For physical wellbeing I will help you to find exercises and practices especially suited for your situation.
FROM LAWYER TO LIFE COACH
This is what happened when I got an epiphany moment and I changed my life totally in line with my core values!
My name is Daniela. I am a Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming® (NLP) and I am here to help you find back your motivation and happiness.
- Clarity on what you want
- Finding your core values
- Reconnecting with yourself
- Increased self-confidence
- Exposing and controlling your negative thoughts
- Re-discovering what makes you happy
- Appreciating what you have
- Becoming more excited about life
- Facing daily problems in a different way, without insecurities
- More fulfillment in your life